High Performance Nutrients - Altrient C
About Liposomal Vitamins
The heart of liposomal encapsulation technology comes down to liposomes, but what exactly are they? Here is a quick guide to what liposomes are, how they work and how they are made.
Essentially, Liposomal Encapsulation Technology consists of microscopic healthy fat particles which are made up of phospholipids along with water soluble vitamins and minerals. This technology has been used for many years as a way of delivering small amounts of therapeutic substances to the specific tissues of the body, without affecting any other part of the body.
For more information on how PC liposomal encapsulation technology, please download our book.
How Does it Work?
Liposomes form a microscopic bubble made from layers of special types of molecules known as phospholipids. It is a membrane, very similar to the type of membrane that surrounds the cells within your body. This membrane contains and protects whatever substance is inside.
Many years ago, researchers discovered that these liposomes could be filled with therapeutic agents and nutrients. The membrane would hold in the substance while the supplement was ingested and would not release it until it had reached the appropriate tissues or body part.
This incredible technology works because of a natural phenomenon that actually makes life as we know it possible. This is the natural behaviour of phospholipids to form tiny bubbles when they are within an aqueous solution under the right conditions. These small bubbles are called "liposomes" and they become automatically filled with the aqueous solution that they were in before they were formed. So, for example, when they are within a Vitamin C supplement solution they become filled to the brim with liquid Vitamin C. These little bubbles of liposomal vitamin c stay intact until they are delivered directly to the right part of the body.
Several different healthy substances, such as vitamins, minerals and other supplements can be encapsulated within these liposome membranes. They are designed not only to protect the nutritional supplement from degrading conditions within the environment, but also to deliver the nutrients in a targeted manner to specific structures of the body.
- New research shows Altrient C makes skin 61% firmer
- Many times more powerful than all other oral forms of Vitamin C
- Bioavailability up to 98%
- High potency Vitamin C where you need it most: to your cells
- There is no better way to orally supplement . Guaranteed!
- Altrient GSH (Glutathione Sulfhydryl) is the highest quality liposomal glutathione making it the most bioavailable oral form with up to 98% absorption
- Research is showing that increasing blood and intracellular levels of glutathione can have many benefits
- Doctors and medical researchers worldwide are encouraging people to increase their glutathione levels
- Altrient GSH delivers this essential antioxidant where you need it most: transported directly into the bloodstream and into your cells
• Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is one of the strongest antioxidants that can be found in nearly every tissue in a healthy body
• High performance ALA supplementation delivered where you need it most: directly into the bloodstream, and into your cells
• Altrient R-ALA is the most bioavailable and highest dosage oral form of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid available anywhere