Bradley Mason LLP
Bradley-Mason LLP is a team of specialist building consultants and project management experts, offering a comprehensive range of property related services to clients across the UK. The knowledgeable team have worked with both commercial and industrial clients across a broad selection of sectors, including the healthcare, retail and transport industries. As a commercially aware surveying practice, Bradley-Mason LLP can provide situation-specific advice tailored to suit client needs.
Services provided include schedules of dilapidations, due diligence measured surveys, asbestos surveys, development monitoring, project management advice, compliance for landlords, tenants and developers and much more.
Bradley-Mason LLP operates from five main bases of operation in London, Manchester, Bristol, Sheffield and Harrogate where the head office is located. By drawing on extensive local experience, Bradley-Mason LLP offers expert advice services to clients anywhere in the UK.
Whether you are looking for experienced commercial dilapidation surveyors, commercial building surveyors in London, or professional project management advice on your next commercial expansion, get in touch with Bradley-Mason LLP today. You can also visit their website for more information.
A deeper dive into bradley-mason.com
Common questions asked about www.bradley-mason.com
1. What services does Bradley Mason provide?Bradley Mason provides a range of services including commercial building management, project monitoring, contract cost assessment, schedule of condition, building consultancy, building compliance services, party wall matters, and EPC surveyor advice. They also specialize in dilapidations, project management, multi-site roll outs/programme management, asbestos consultancy, and access consultancy.
2. Where does Bradley Mason provide its services?Bradley Mason operates nationally and covers all major cities across the country, including London, Bristol, Sheffield, and Manchester. They have a head office in Harrogate. Their national coverage ensures a prompt response to all consultancy needs.
3. How does Bradley Mason approach dilapidations?Bradley Mason takes a fresh and proactive approach to dilapidations to avoid unnecessary costs and reach a swift resolution for both landlords and tenants. They understand the commercial angle of any property transaction and aim to provide a solution that benefits all parties involved.
4. What is Bradley Mason's expertise in project management?Bradley Mason covers the full range of project services, from concept and feasibility advice to full design and project management. Their goal is to understand their client's requirements and ensure they can focus on their core business while Bradley Mason handles the project management aspect.
5. How does Bradley Mason support new and expanding companies?Bradley Mason specializes in multi-site national roll outs throughout the UK to support new and expanding companies. By combining all aspects of their services, they provide comprehensive support for companies looking to expand their operations.
Some reasons to choose bradley-mason.com
Excellent serviceI have worked with Bradley Mason for a number of years now - they are very professional and provide an excellent level of service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
When it comes to dilapidationsWhen it comes to dilapidations, these guys know their stuff.
Brilliant serviceBrilliant service. Would highly recommend.
Truly the best!Highly recommended proactive firm of chartered surveyors covering the whole of the UK and beyond - excellent service from start to finish and straight forward cost efficient advice! Plenty of high profile national clients will also agree with my review! Keep up the great work Bradley Mason LLP
Great service- very responsiveThank you so much for your review
Competent EfficientWe found the company to be professional, competent and efficient.
UK (Harrogate, North Yorkshire) based business - established in 2004 - providing chartered commercial surveying services. Website includes details of services provided, "meet the team" page, client list, case studies, news section, testimonials, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Testimonials found
- Case studies / portfolio found
- Client list found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Detailed 'Meet the Founder' info found
- Company established in 2004
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Latest blog entry
An Overview of Condensation
published on 23 November 2023
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
24 February 2024
Average page load time
Snapshots of bradley-mason.com may include domain name holding pages
3rd party review websites
Average score of 5 from 3 reviews
"I am delighted with the service received from Julian Mason. I contacted the company at short notice to arrange a commercial property survey prior to signing a shop lease. Julian came out a couple of days later to conduct the survey and full schedule of condition, which was thoroughly undertaken, beautifully and professionally presented in great detail and according to my lawyer, was the best he had seen. I have found Julian and his associates to be friendly, helpful, professional and honest in their dealings with me and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Many thanks."
"I was very happy with the service I received from Bradley-Mason LLP. I was in a rush for an asbestos survey prior to the completion of a property sale The fast and efficient service I got was second to none and the price very competitive. I will have no hesitation in using their services again in the future.
Read all reviews
Social network presence