Chartered Accountants Scotland & England | Douglas Home & Co
Douglas Home & Co are leading chartered accountants and tax advisors in Scotland with seven offices across Scotland and Northern England. The team delivers a director-led service, which provides proactive advice tailored to their clients individual needs and circumstances. The range of services offered at DH & Co extends beyond the traditional business compliance and accounting work such as VAT Services and bookkeeping services. They also provide specialist services such as cloud accounting, Tax Planning, R&D Tax Claims, IT support, Wills, Trusts & Estates. They also offer small business accounting packages. The team pride itself on creating strong client relationships and really getting to know the detail of your business. Therefore, if you were wanting to move the company in a new direction, the DH & Co team will be on hand to provide accurate business development advice.
Locations our offices are found in are:
A deeper dive into douglashomeandco.co.uk
Common questions asked about www.douglashomeandco.co.uk
1. What services does Douglas Home & Co offer?Douglas Home & Co offers a wide range of services including audit and assurance, tax planning, business compliance, and personal estate planning. They have extensive experience in supporting various clients and can provide services such as statutory audits, tax efficiency advice, bookkeeping, payroll, and more.
2. How can the Audit & Assurance team assist my business?The Audit & Assurance team at Douglas Home & Co can assist your business in areas such as statutory audits, assurance, and grant claims. They have the expertise to ensure compliance with regulations and provide valuable insights to improve your business operations and financial reporting.
3. What is the role of the Tax Planning team?The Tax Planning team at Douglas Home & Co can help you plan for your future or specific events by providing proactive advice on how to maximize your tax efficiency. They have the knowledge and experience to identify tax-saving opportunities and create effective strategies to minimize your tax liabilities.
4. What services are included in Business Compliance?The Business Compliance services offered by Douglas Home & Co include fundamental accounting services such as bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll. Their experienced team can work as an extension of your business to ensure compliance with accounting regulations and provide accurate financial records.
5. How does Douglas Home & Co approach Personal Estate Planning?Douglas Home & Co takes a caring and personal approach to Personal Estate Planning. They understand the importance of planning for the future and offer services such as estate administration, wills, powers of attorney, and family tax planning. Their team can guide you through the process and help you make informed decisions to protect your assets and ensure your wishes are carried out.
Some reasons to choose douglashomeandco.co.uk
Audit & AssuranceWith extensive experience supporting wide-ranging clients, our Audit & Assurance team can assist in various areas such as statutory audits, assurance, and grant claims.
Tax PlanningWhether you're planning for your future or a particular event, our experienced tax planning team can provide proactive advice on how to maximize your tax efficiency.
Business ComplianceOur experienced team can work as an extension to your business to deliver fundamental accounting services, from bookkeeping to payroll.
Compliance ServicesWe provide a caring, personal approach to personal estate planning, ensuring that your assets are protected and your wishes are carried out.
Accountancy ServicesOur comprehensive range of accountancy services covers everything from audit and assurance to tax planning and compliance, providing a one-stop solution for all your financial needs.
UK (Kelso, Roxburghshire) based business - established over 35 years ago - providing a range of chartered accountancy services. Website includes details of services provided, work examples and case studies, testimonials, "meet the team" information, details of business premises, blog, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
47-49 The Square
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Testimonials found
- Case studies / portfolio found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Details of business premises
- Detailed 'Meet the Founder' info found
- Examples of work listed
- Company established over 35 years ago
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Roxburghshire TD5 7HW
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Latest blog entry
Tax on Double Cab Pickups is Changing
published on 16 February 2024
Site last visited by us on...
11 February 2024
Average page load time
Snapshots of douglashomeandco.co.uk may include domain name holding pages
Social network presence