Office Furniture Manchester: Armstrongs Office Furniture
Armstrongs Office Furniture
We are one of the longest running furniture dealers in the North West of England, Armstrongs Office Furniture has been helping local businesses for over 25 years. We specialise in furnishing small and medium companies in Manchester and are ready and waiting to cater to your office’s needs. Our range of furniture is very affordable and can be delivered to clients all around Manchester, Greater Manchester and the rest of the UK. We also offer handy installation services, so that your new office can be furnished with minimal hassle, allowing you to start working as soon as possible.
Catering To Your Office Furniture NeedsSince 1991, we have gained extensive experience in creating functional, attractive office environments. Our stock contains both new and used items available for delivery the following day; whether you want office desks, chairs, reception furniture, office drawers, office cupboards, filing cabinets, bookcases, partition screens, lockers, boardroom furniture, tables, and executive furniture, we’ve got you covered. We also offer a collection of second-hand office furniture from our showroom in Manchester, offering cheap prices not found anywhere else in the UK. Opening hours are from 9-5, with free parking.
How Quickly Can You Deliver My Office Furniture?The majority of orders for items in stock can be delivered the next working day. If you are local and need your furniture urgently, we might be able to deliver to you the same day; give us a call and we’ll try our best to help you. Any items which aren’t in stock could take up to 10-14 working days to arrive.
Will My Office Furniture Be Assembled On Delivery?Yes! The installation of your new furniture is completely FREE! Unlike the majority of office furniture companies, we have our own team of professional fitters who will assemble all of your office furniture quickly and efficiently. We also ask if you can confirm, at the time of ordering, if there are any parking restrictions, which floor to deliver to and if there is a lift on site.
How Much Do You Charge For Delivery?We offer a completely free local delivery service within a 10-mile radius of Manchester City Centre. Beyond this, we deliver to mainland UK at an additional cost of £1.50 per mile.
Can The Furniture Be Viewed Before Buying?Yes, you can view all of the office furniture you need before buying; we have a large showroom in Manchester, open to the public Monday-Friday 9-5. Within our showroom, you can see office desks, office chairs, office drawers, office cupboards, filing cabinets, partition screens, lockers, boardroom furniture and executive furniture. If there is a particular item you are interested in, viewing please ring ahead first and we will check that we currently have it on display.
Tailor-Made Workplace SolutionsAt Armstrongs Office Furniture in Manchester, we offer a range of office furniture packages suitable for both businesses and individuals looking to furnish their home office. Regardless of your floor space or budget, we can provide you with exactly what you need. Our extensive showroom and team of skilled staff will help you choose from a range of used office furniture at discount prices. As a result, our network of satisfied clients grows daily. We have successfully established workplaces for both private and public organisations and are now waiting to aid your business too. Our quality of service will make it much easier to obtain the working environment that you desire.
Call Our Team In Manchester TodayIf you’re based in Manchester or the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester and you require additional information on the office furniture that we offer, including office desks, office chairs, office drawers, office cupboards, filing cabinets, partition screens, lockers, boardroom furniture and executive furniture, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Armstrongs Office Furniture today. We’re always here to take your call, deal with any enquiries and answer any questions that you may have regarding the office furniture that we offer from our base in Manchester. Alternatively, you can take a look at our website to see a full overview of the office furniture that we provide, we’re sure that you’ll love what you find.
A deeper dive into armstrongsofficefurniture.co.uk
Common questions asked about www.armstrongsofficefurniture.co.uk
1. What types of furniture do you offer?We offer a wide range of office furniture, including screens, filing cabinets, safes and fireproof cabinets, display boards, boardroom furniture, executive furniture, and more. We also have different ranges such as beech, walnut, white, cascade, and chameleon. Additionally, we offer educational furniture and used furniture options.
2. Do you provide free delivery and installation?Yes, we offer free delivery and build services for all our furniture. You don't have to worry about any extra charges for installation. Our team will ensure that your furniture is delivered and set up properly in your office space.
3. Can you help with office design?Absolutely! We have experienced professionals who can assist you with office design. Whether you need help with space planning, choosing the right furniture, or creating a cohesive look, our team can provide expert advice and guidance to create an efficient and stylish office environment.
4. What are the most popular products on your website?Some of our most viewed products include Zoom mesh operator chairs, Armstrongs 1850mm high stationery cupboards, beech corner desks, walnut 800mm wide cupboards, and heavy-duty personnel lockers in blue/grey. These products are highly recommended by our customers for their quality and functionality.
5. Do you offer any discounts or sales?Yes, we have occasional sales and discounts on selected items. Keep an eye on our website for any ongoing promotions or subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on special offers. We strive to provide our customers with the best value for their money and regularly update our deals to provide cost-effective solutions for office furniture needs.
UK (Ashton-Under-Lyne) based business - established in 1991 - providing office furniture for sale. Website includes e-commerce facilities, delivery and returns information, terms and conditions, testimonials (via TrustPilot), details of business premises (including photos), associations, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
Albion Mill 29 Penny Meadow
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Testimonials found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Associations found
- Delivery information found
- Returns policy found
- Terms and conditions found
- Details of business premises
- Company established in 1991
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Ashton Under Lyne
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Googlebot last visited this page...
34 hrs 33 mins ago
Accreditations / Certifications
Please note we have found the following accreditation(s)/certifications on the website at the time of spidering the website
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
19 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of armstrongsofficefurniture.co.uk may include domain name holding pages
Also listed in...
3rd party review websites
Average score of 5 from 50 reviews
"Excellent service. The desk and chair arrived the same day we ordered them. They were all ready to use at once making a great home office"
"Top quality office furniture.
We found everything that we needed in one place, as Armstrongs have huge range of stock.
Cost effective. Delivery and install included. Brilliant !!!
Great staff !!!"
"Excellent and friendly service. Simple to do business with"
"Great product, quick delivery, great service from the delivery guys."
Read all reviews
Social network presence