Terms and Conditions"We" described in the following terms and conditions refers to the website owners. "You" refers to those reading these terms and conditions who are considering registration to the website.
This is a human-review directory. We will not accept websites that :-
Furthermore, we will use our own discretion when considering every site for inclusion to this directory.
- are not in English
- sell affiliate products
- have little content
- have non-unique content - all content MUST be unique to be included in this directory
- are not relevant to this directory
- have no contact information anywhere
- have content of a sexual nature / are related to sexual activities
- are not genuine businesses
Free Listings and Reciprocal Links
We require a link back to our directory if you submit a free listing. The link back must adhere to the following guidelines for your listing to remain on our site:-
If any of these guidelines are not followed, your listing will be removed.
- Your link to our site is on a page indexed in Google
- Your link to our site is on a page with less than 50 outbound external links
- Your link to our site is active at all times - if your link is removed, that is flagged automatically and we then remove your listing in our directory
- Your link to our site is from a page belonging to the domain name you are adding
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
* post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
* use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
* use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
* deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this website or the underlying software code;
* take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure;
* obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to any data that is confidential
We reserve the right to deny you access to this website where we believe that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
In no event are we liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Organisation details provided reflect the information and graphics supplied by organisations themselves and those individuals who represent them. No statements in the entries, or ordering of the entries, reflects our own views.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. All such information, services and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.